children of the revolution

don't you just hate growing up and becoming the very thing you hated, fought and rebelled against as a kid ???

don't you feel like such a hypocrite when you put your shirt and tie on and look in the mirror or when you have to shake the mans hand and kiss his ass ???

don't you wish you could be the person you want to be in an ideal world ???

isn't that what we want for our kids ???

arent we revolving instead of re evolving ???

revolting isn't it ???

martin

----
pollywog said:
don't you just hate growing up and becoming the very thing you hated, fought and rebelled against as a kid ???

don't you feel like such a hypocrite when you put your shirt and tie on and look in the mirror or when you have to shake the mans hand and kiss his ass ???

don't you wish you could be the person you want to be in an ideal world ???

isn't that what we want for our kids ???

arent we revolving instead of re evolving ???

revolting isn't it ???

Not really, cos I was always skint as a youth, most of the 'revolutionaries' I met (hello SWP, Class War, Workers Power, ANL, CP) were insincere egomaniacs (with mum and dad's dosh a quick phone call away) who were more interested in going to conferences or drinking and mouthing off than actually nailing the bosses to the shithouse door, and anyway I always wanted to make easy money doing something I liked and I've got that to an extent. Never kissed anyone's ass, don't believe in an 'ideal world', never considered having kids, and don't wear a tie, but suits are ace. Get a dark suit, dark tie and white shirt and you can't go wrong! Life's just a joke anyway so you might as well play it for laughs. I still believe people who wear sandals in London are booge-wah lapdogs and should be shot, though.