BBC 1Xtra Event Houston Bun B Trae Devin FREE July 27

And More!

BBC.jpg

Meet me in the club... it's goin' down. The flyer above is not totally complete. There's more artists to confirm (Ill Tactics performing "Rap Idol" live on stage????, Michael Watts maybe?) and more business to attend to but as it stands, the RSVP Floodgates are now open!

Thursday July 27th please join the good folks of BBC 1 Xtra including the one dem call DJ Semtex, HoustonSoReal and the Houston hip-hop community at Warehouse Live in what is sure to be an historic evening.

This is going to be like a "live remote" from a club in Houston, to be broadcast in London and across the UK on BBC 1xtra. Shit, around the world on BBC 1xtra as I know people on every continent who listen to that station.

Anyway, DJ Semtex will spin, DJ Chill will keep the crowd hyped, Bun B (UGK possibly????), Trae, Grit Boys and Devin the Dude will perform short sets, all to be broadcast on 1xtra that Saturday. BBC 1xtra Presents HoustonSoReal Live.

There's actually three Houston specials in the works for BBC 1xtra, but this one is open to the public. The event is free but you have to RSVP with your full name and email address. RSVP List will close at 1,000 people so do it now.

RSVP HERE: BBCHoustonEvent@gmail.com

Just send an email to that address with your full name and EMAIL ADDRESS you would like to receive updates to and you will be on the list.

More details to come, it'll be first come, first served at the door. Doors open at 8 p.m. Live recording begins promptly at 9 p.m. Show taping will run till 11 p.m. or so then there will be an exclusive after party at Warehouse Live with DJ Chill and more! You won't see a line up like this at an event this monumental for free in Houston ever again!

RSVP NOW!

PS Special guest from London is flying in as well. More details soon.

adruu

This Is It
isn't it a little odd that the biggest musicians period in houston have probably done less than ten shows locally in the past maybe six years....still a good look but i always found it really strange that shows didnt pop off more.