Advance Wars: Dual Strike

Don Rosco

I played the original GBA version - HEAVILY addictive game. I didn't pick up the sequels because I couldn't take the pressure. Seriously.

but what is it about Advance Wars that makes you

Don Rosco said:
I played the original GBA version - HEAVILY addictive game. I didn't pick up the sequels because I couldn't take the pressure. Seriously.

wanna shut off your whole life to play it? I can't go anywhere!

Spackb0y.....EVERYBODY needs Brain Training...if you get a DS come back to me and I'll give you a list of about 6 games that will make you an absolute loner....in the best way possible of course!

lazybones

f, d , d+f , p.
about to treat myself due to a 20 hour round trip via american airlines...

so which is better out of the big brain or brain age games??

also need some quality mario business - assuming new super mario bros and 64 ds are worth a shot? - back in the day when the 64 first came out i was pretty young and at the peak of my gaming days and really caned mario 64 (have not touched a console in nigh on 4 years now) so this port better be good!

i also missed out on the GBA - any classics to scoop up? not a fan of full rpg [egfinal fantasy] games but very much enjoy all the classic nintendo stuff - zelda , mario , metroid etc.etc.

cheers

tox

Factory Girl
lazybones said:
about to treat myself due to a 20 hour round trip via american airlines...

so which is better out of the big brain or brain age games??

also need some quality mario business - assuming new super mario bros and 64 ds are worth a shot? - back in the day when the 64 first came out i was pretty young and at the peak of my gaming days and really caned mario 64 (have not touched a console in nigh on 4 years now) so this port better be good!

New Super Mario Bros is well worth picking up. Didn't really enjoy playing Mario 64 on the DS with the stylus, much better to stick to the N64 version.

Apart from that, Metroid Prime: Hunters is well worth a look. Massive game, and works very well with the stylus. It's like playing a First Person Shooter with a mouse and keyboard, lovely.

jd_

Under The Knife

They've just re-released Trauma Center too, a pretty great sf surgery title on the DS where you try to stop a mutating plague caused by genetic engineering. It was the most fun I had mechanics wise on the system and you get to do great stuff like picking glass out of people's hearts or lasering robotic fishes from infested lungs.