loefah = god

bruno

est malade
incapable of making aesthetic mistakes. totally unique vision. every tune is killer (almost).

and ruffage, fucking hell! i thought i liked this one enough. but now i've heard the intro and it makes complete sense, this might be his peak. and mud isn't half-bad.

dmz on the way. poverty looms..

Last edited:

bassnation

the abyss
bruno said:
incapable of making aesthetic mistakes. totally unique vision. every tune is killer (almost).

and ruffage, fucking hell! i thought i liked this one enough. but now i've heard the intro through the preview and it makes complete sense, this might be his peak. and mud isn't half-bad.

dmz on the way. poverty looms..

ruffage is absolutely superb - those shuffling drums are total heaviness. i've heard it on quite a few mixes but curiously, people always seem to mix out of it after a minute. would very much like to hear it all the way through - is it out yet?

goat stare is my personal favourite, but your right - he doesn't often put a foot wrong.

noel emits

a wonderful wooden reason
bruno said:
and ruffage, fucking hell! i thought i liked this one enough. but now i've heard the intro and it makes complete sense, this might be his peak. and mud isn't half-bad.

And 'System' might even up the ante on these two.

Logos

Ghosts of my life
Yes...total focus.

The list goes on...'Sukkah' is a favourite of mine though only heard on the breezeblock mix.

adruu

This Is It
haha...god...

but yeah, horror show, root, ruffage, mud, 28gs, uncle (i dunno i liked that one)...System is like the granddaddy of all of them. The way that tune will jump out of any mix is so obscene.

straight owned the dubstep warz night imho.

Blackdown

nexKeysound
autonomicforthepeople said:
do you know if that one's coming out? it's magic.

i doubt it. like most producers, i get the impression Loefah prefers his newer work. If it was going to come out, it would have already.

Grievous Angel

Beast of Burden
Yes, Loefah is god. particualrly enjoyed the two newish old-skooly ones though they didn't get rewinds. The rock the disktotek one and the 808-tones one...