Boxcutter - Parity
Boa - Shiny Monkey
Bass Clef - Clapton Deep
Moving Ninja - Stone Age

:) Nick is a badman. Go get it.

Last edited:

tatarsky

Gutta's retiring from dubstep! :(

I just hope all those bastards at dubstepforum who hounded him are happy now. Cunts.

Tis a sad day indeed. Enjoy the rest, gutta, you've earned it.

^^oo-er, steady on mate!! its true i had the wind knocked out of my sails by all that forum heat, but the reason i'm stopping is cos i got nuthin left to say. seriously, my mind is a beautiful blank. i had my little moment. its over, time to get on with life.

Paul Morley:

"Meanwhile, the only certain thing about the future is that things will happen again and again in slightly different, occasionally very different, ways, things will fork off and join up and fork off and join up, and then things will stop happening again and again."

matt b

Indexing all opinion
Nick Gutterbreakz said:
^^oo-er, steady on mate!! its true i had the wind knocked out of my sails by all that forum heat, but the reason i'm stopping is cos i got nuthin left to say. seriously, my mind is a beautiful blank. i had my little moment. its over, time to get on with life.

that's a shame nick.

really good mix (been caning the one bl*******ms one too).

Freakaholic

not just an addiction
Now that I think about it, hes right. This IS where i first hear dof dubstep.

I had heard the term grime, and began buying records, most turned out to be just dark garage, but i liked em.

Cant remember how i found gutterbreakz, but its my earliest del.icio.us link on dubstep, and turned me on to that sound.

Thanks!

gek-opel

entered apprentice
Sad to hear about the end of Gutta as we know it... still having said it all is probably the best reason I have heard to stop blogging...