PDA

View Full Version : riko on rinse FM right now

captain easychord
24-12-2004, 08:05 PM
if anyone can part with dinner to listen to the radio lol.

mpc
24-12-2004, 10:05 PM
i was listening. riko's gonna murder lethal b and wiley is gonna "bum" jamakabi and his "real deep" crew.

?

big up osama bin logan.

Logan Sama
29-12-2004, 11:47 PM
"Bun"....

Slight, yet NOTABLE difference

simon silverdollar
29-12-2004, 11:59 PM
ha ha, i didn't notice that before logan mentioned it.

that's funny.

i make little typing errors like that all the time, but that one's brilliant.

simon silverdollar
30-12-2004, 12:03 AM
...unless it wasn't a typing error, and was john mpc's excellent sense of humour instead. either way, it's funny...

Diggedy Derek
30-12-2004, 09:23 AM
Massive big up to Easychord for recording this, wicked mate.

Quite an entrance by Riko, innit? He smashes his way into the tune like he's just broken out of jail with his bare hands, and his voice as hot as an F1 engine.

It's also cool when the phone rings in the background and you hear God's Gift answering- "Roll Deep?"

mpc
30-12-2004, 12:24 PM
no, i was listening closely and he said 'bum' about 4 times. i expected he would be saying 'bun' but it definitely sounded like 'bum'.

so, what's the news on the real deep crew? will they be putting out the inuit riddim??

Diggedy Derek
30-12-2004, 12:35 PM
Tell you what- that new Roll Deep tune When I'm Here is absolutely blazing.

bun-u
30-12-2004, 01:32 PM
um...'bum-u' ....has a nice ring to it

originaldrum
30-12-2004, 09:47 PM
yeah i remember first clockin dubplate and the kids were all "who is the bummest",

and i was like "the bummest"?

but then i realised they were spelling it that way and saying it like "boom"

this has nothing to do with the wiley show but thats the first thing i thought of

Logan Sama
31-12-2004, 02:20 AM
That's because most of those kids don't have a clue what they are saying and are copying their "bredrins"

He didn't say bum.

captain easychord
31-12-2004, 07:40 PM
seriously, why would wiley boast about "bumming" jamakabi? that sounds like a euphemism for anal sex.

Wrong
01-01-2005, 11:21 AM
Incidentally, while people are arguing about grime slang, can anyone let me know what MCs are saying that sounds a bit like 'all hype' or 'oldtype', and appears to mean something like 'big up'?

mpc
01-01-2005, 03:12 PM
Obviously, I just assumed that Wiley was displaying his masculinity by threatening the ultimate 'faux pas': to anally caress jamakabi with his throbbing erectile penis.

Surely I'm not alone in my observations of the homoerotic undertones prevolent in grime slang. When Wiley says "hold tight riko", is he not really saying: "I want you to hold me riko. Take me riko, hold me tight to your chest. Let me feel your warmth as our bodies meet"?

captain easychord
01-01-2005, 06:35 PM
Obviously, I just assumed that Wiley was displaying his masculinity by threatening the ultimate 'faux pas': to anally caress jamakabi with his throbbing erectile penis.

Surely I'm not alone in my observations of the homoerotic undertones prevolent in grime slang. When Wiley says "hold tight riko", is he not really saying: "I want you to hold me riko. Take me riko, hold me tight to your chest. Let me feel your warmth as our bodies meet"?

wahha LOL.

Fiddy
23-01-2005, 02:55 PM

And you want to hope Riko doesn't read that! I think I'm going to be donating the Lethal B diss to Tofu Hut so keep your eyes peeled

mpc
23-01-2005, 03:34 PM
call out ma name

call out ma name

hold tight riko