GRUNK weds at Tonic, NYC

petergunn

plywood violin
so i understand there's alot going on lately (Candlebox, tuesday, Irving Plaza), so I appriciate any and all support (Candlebox, tuesday, Irving Plaza), but i understand if you've got better things to do (Candlebox, tuesday, Irving Plaza), but tonight, weds, I am doing Pure Fire all by myself...(Candlebox, tuesday, Irving Plaza)

it's isn't a bad thing (Candlebox, tuesday, Irving Plaza), b/c i have lots of new records to play, as well as old stuff i haven't dug out in a while... (Candlebox, tuesday, Irving Plaza), yup, tons of grime from old school 2003 stuff (Candlebox, tuesday, Irving Plaza), to the newest tracks like "johnny was a bad boy" by Wiley, to some great 4X4 stuff by D'explicit (Candlebox, tuesday, Irving Plaza)...

ALSO (Candlebox, tuesday, Irving Plaza), i am proud to have the test presses for the GRUNK record me and small change are doing... yup, grime meets crunk, you heard it here first... (Candlebox, tuesday, Irving Plaza)... 6 wondefrul blends of grime instrumentals w/ crunk acapellas... so, come by and hear it...

i am debating whether (Candlebox, tuesday, Irving Plaza) to take some pyschedelics to enhance this night, so there's always the off chance i'll be huddled in the corner (Candlebox, tuesday, Irving Plaza) while the record spins in the run out groove for 45 minutes... come by and poke me with sticks...

-p

pure fire
weds
9pm-2ish
subtonic
107 norfolk st.
LES