Israel army radio plugin for Firefox

Buick6

too punk to drunk
I've been listening to Israeli Army radio - Galei tzahal - via the Firefox plug-in..Interesting how 'soft cock' the music is for a pack of arrogant, colonialist oppressors. The play alot of 'alternative' music, which puts to rest the notion of 'alternative' or 'left field' music having some sort of Marxist agenda. So far they are playng the Eels, and some terrible Israeli neo-Nordic twee Euro-pop.

swears

preppy-kei
Buick6 said:
Interesting how 'soft cock' the music is for a pack of arrogant, colonialist oppressors. The play alot of 'alternative' music, which puts to rest the notion of 'alternative' or 'left field' music having some sort of Marxist agenda.

I never had that notion. Most "alternative" music to me seemed apolitical. On a sort of "withdrawal in disgust" tip.

dubble-u-c

Dorkus Maximus
Buick6 said:
I've been listening to Israeli Army radio - Galei tzahal - via the Firefox plug-in..Interesting how 'soft cock' the music is for a pack of arrogant, colonialist oppressors. The play alot of 'alternative' music, which puts to rest the notion of 'alternative' or 'left field' music having some sort of Marxist agenda. So far they are playng the Eels, and some terrible Israeli neo-Nordic twee Euro-pop.

Where did you get the notion that alternative or left field music has a Marxist "agenda"?