Carnival recommendations?

sufi

lala
I generally am to be found at Aba-Shanti-I sound at the corner of southern row & east row up in kensal,
i heard Channel-1 is playing this year so i may visit there too,

if i make it down there at all...;)

Diggedy Derek

Stray Dog
Good thread idea. Dunno where I'll be going, but I won't be at Gaz's Rockin Blues after the trance-ska I they inflicted on me last year.

The weather might be a bit crap this year I fear.

wonk_vitesse

radio eros
i love the fact that alot of the systems are pretty ropey, but in a nice way ;)

that said it's nice to hear a good modern one sometime> Sir Lloyd on Leamington Road Villas was fat, dancing competitions, tasty dancehall and nice MCs.

A front garden one near All Saints seemed to being dismanted by the police at the end:eek:

craner

Beast of Burden
I went once with a girlfriend, but we got the wrong weekend. It was really confusing. We thought we had to catch it up or something, although everywhere was eerily quiet. We ended up getting wrecked in a really grim pub, but had a laugh. So I've never been. Probably never will now.

matt b

Indexing all opinion
spent nearly all day at channel one on sunday (as we do every year).

wicked vibes

a long selection in tribute to joseph hill

vegetarian dishes for italists

mickey dread's call for a soundsystem to install itself in 11 downing street in order to bring about world peace by 5am (very specific on the timing).

marlene ammers' 'live the life'

the sun shone

the company

Logos

Ghosts of my life
Sounds superb, did you get the showers in West London? Glad they didn't put a dampner or things anyway.