All Of Your B4se Belongs Are To Us!!

Buick6

too punk to drunk
GRIME : Finoto las musica pasta la festa.

HOUSE: Shake yr booty coz guilty feet ain't got no rhythm.

GLITCH : yep thats all it was.

Yesterday I was in the gym. I go at lunchtime and they play these really cheesed house-mixes for the office-proles like myself to pump iron and stress too. In amongst this auto-for-the-people mix Derrick May's strings of life chimes in. Half the shmucko/ettes weren't even born when this choon first dropped. Sudden'y the orrible 'ouse' becames this cha-cha type deal. All very good. amazing how fresh the old shit still is. I guess dance music has 'roots music' too. Or like that cunt you all hate Bob Zimmerman Dylan said 'I'm into the stuff that doesn't really change'.

A shout out to all those Irish biotches out there:
Aybabtu.png

:cool:

Last edited:

Guybrush

Dittohead
What is an 'ouse'? If you mind my asking:confused:

Any gym whose speakers pumps out Strings of Life gets my appraisal. I've actually yet to discover a gym where the music is even remotely arousing, though most get the fundamentals right by having most of the songs lingering in the 130+ bpm region - the ultimate work-out tempo if you ask me;) .

mms

sometimes
What great track!

Btw, this has got to be one of the worst AMG reviews ever, 3 out of 5 stars to, in Danny Tenaglia's words, "house music's What's Going On," is nothing short of scandalous. Even more infuriating, the reviewer seems to be dissing it because the tracks aren't similar enough to French Kiss:mad: .

lil louis is a badman, blackout, war games, seven days,video clash, music saved my life, a mix of blackout came out recently on mathematics records with loads of mental backwards edits and mad stuff going on, just madness.

Gabba Flamenco Crossover

High Sierra Skullfuck
lil louis is a badman, blackout, war games, seven days,video clash, music saved my life, a mix of blackout came out recently on mathematics records with loads of mental backwards edits and mad stuff going on, just madness.

French Kiss is my favorite ever house track. He's supposed to be an amazing DJ too.