Short grime doc

nomos

Administrator
I found this short documentary linked in the UKG Forum at leerees.co.uk.

Just wondering if anyone's seen it/had any thoughts. It's very Wiley-centred. There's only a brief mention of Dizzee. They talk to Kano, Tinchy, God's Gift and Ruff Squad. There's a bit of footage from an Eskimo dance which looks even heavier than I had imagined. Nice production.

Diggedy Derek

Stray Dog
I guess it was produced by XL or something (judging by the directory the file is stored in, and "Wiley" written in the Treddin On Thin Ice font)- perhaps why it's so Wiley centered. Not sure why they wouldn't have Dizzee, though, perhaps trying to differentiate the two of them for marketing purposes.

nomos

Administrator
yeah this cissme.com seems to provide media hosting for a number of indie heavyweights. i wonder if this doc will actually appear anywhere given Wiley's split from XL.

mms

sometimes
i haven't watched this but wasn't there a short doc about wiley on last year, late at night, i shall watch it and confirm this useless piece of information ;)

Logan Sama

BestThereIsAtWhatIDo
This was broadcast on channel 4 last year. I think it was actually on the Wot Do U Call It? dvd single

nomos

Administrator
captain easychord said:
large up the north american grime massive.
Indeed. A warm brap! to all of us.

Also, I tried to rip this stream to .mpeg using SnapzPro but it didn't grab the audio. If I can sort it out I'll post the results for the compulsive collector massive.