croc bloke cops it RIP

swears

preppy-kei
He had a more interesting life than most....
Makes me laugh when slebs arre praised for being "brave" for coming out of the closet or leaving the house after they've been dumped or something equally banal. Steve Irwin had some real cojones.

bruno

est malade
rip. not surprising, really, he was completely reckless. but led an exciting, no-holds-barred life, that's commendable i suppose.

1129828139_l.jpg

Eric

Mr Moraigero
Funny so soon (maybe not so soon?) after Siegfried or Roy getting ripped up onstage. Revenge of the showbiz critters!!!

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
Funny so soon (maybe not so soon?) after Siegfried or Roy getting ripped up onstage. Revenge of the showbiz critters!!!

Siegfried and Roy? now you're fuckin talkin, have you seen their 3D cartoon series? It's so reactionary and so transgressive at the same time, the episode where Siegfried fucks an old woman ( reaaaaaaaally old ) in order to get her to close her family business so that a Starbucks or whatever can take its place...it's nosebleed stuff....

I made the mistake of sitting down to watch the Siegfried and Roy one on a saturday morning with my 3 year old thinking cool, cutesy talking 3d animal cartoon. Five minutes in I'm like "ok lets read a book shall we ???"

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
I made the mistake of sitting down to watch the Siegfried and Roy one on a saturday morning with my 3 year old thinking cool, cutesy talking 3d animal cartoon. Five minutes in I'm like "ok lets read a book shall we ???"

Lol, yeah, it's definitely '15' if not '18' material lol, I was genuinely shocked - and it takes ALOT to shock me - at what they got away with, it kind of fried my brain.

Lichen

I saw them in Vegas!!

Sat silently willing a savage asault by one of the albino beasts.

My friend Louis Franck distinguished himself by yelling "I love you Roy!" mid-performance.