***STUDIO 54 Legend NICKY SIANO in London Exclusive***

Rockquiff

NICKY SIANO presents "GALLERIA"

11pm - 6am FRIDAY OCTOBER 20th at THE KEY

On Friday 20th October, London's "The Key" will host an exclusive and historical appearance from one of the most important DJs to have ever graced a set of turntables. "Galleria" is the brainchild of Nicky Siano, the legendary New York disco DJ who ran the seminal night "The Gallery" and was resident DJ at the infamous Studio 54.

Nicky Siano was one of the first ever DJs - the man who invented the seamless mix, the man who inspired Frankie Knuckles and Larry Levan, the man who gave Grace Jones her big break, and the man who was DJing the infamous night that Bianca Jagger rode into Studio 54 atop a white horse. His last London performance at the TDK Cross Festival 2 years ago was a road block, his Soul Jazz compilation CD a bestseller and there is a film about him in production at the moment.

The scene that Nicky helped pioneer sowed the seeds of a musical revolution and, 30 years on, Nicky’s international schedule is an indication of how much the world of the DJ has changed since then. However, he still misses the intimacy, drama and uniqueness of those early parties. With “Galleria” he aims to recreate that atmosphere and the night will premiere as a one-off in London before becoming a monthly residency at Cielo in New York. Nicky says:

“I’ve had such a great response to my previous London performances that I really wanted to come back and give the people more. I want “Galleria” to be a night where the unexpected occurs. From the moment they walk through the door, I want people to feel as if they are experiencing the club scene for the very first time, because they won’t be at a club, they’ll be at a PARTY!”

Readers of this forum should already know all about Nicky Siano so suffice it to say that this is a one off exclusive, his first London gig in well over a year, and an unmissable opportunity to see a true living legend in action. In addition to playing the full 7 hours, Nicky will also have a few surprises up his sleeve on the night. So, with the further bonus of deep house maestros Andy Bird and John Oudo of Body Music hosting room 2, this promises to be a night to remember.

BUY TICKETS IN ADVANCE AND SAVE £5
www.nickysiano.com

-----------------------------------------------
"Galleria" at The Key

Room 1: Nicky Siano ALL NIGHT LONG
Room 2: Body Music with Andy Bird and John Oudo

Tickets: £15 in advance / £20 door
Check out www.nickysiano.com for advance tickets and more info

THE KEY: www.thekeylondon.com
EMAIL:gallerialondon@gmail.com
-----------------------------------------------