La Bete (The Beast)

IdleRich

IdleRich
Got this out on DVD the other day, dunno how long it's been available for but anyhow I really enjoyed it although it's obviously flawed.
As an extra on the DVD was the short film La Maree which I really enjoyed as well, it's part of a group of four short films called Immoral Tales which I proceeded to get out yesterday. Unfortunately the rest of these bored me almost to tears but there you go.
Anyone seen any of these, got any opinions etc?
Guess I could say a lot more about this but I'll wait and see if anyone is interested/check it hasn't been done before etc

Buick6

too punk to drunk
I've heard sopme mixed reviews of this Borocyzk shocker about bestiaity..Some regard it as a classic..Did you know he was quite a skilled animator before moving into the Euro-erotica field?

IdleRich

IdleRich
Yeah, read a bit about him and the Immoral Tales came with a (fairly poor) film discussing his career.
Strange that his animation skill wasn't used in representing the beast which resembles nothing so much as one of those kissograms in gorilla suits but with a massive plastic penis stuck to the front. I guess he put quite a lot of effort in to ensuring that the penis could grow realistically (kinda) in size and continually pump a large amount of semen over everything in sight.
The rape scene has often been described as both erotic and amusing but I was sceptical that that could be the case as usually the latter kills the former. To my surprise I really think it did manage both, although with probably more emphasis on the humour. I don't really know how he pulled that trick off.