Run the Road

C

captain easychord

any of the north american cru know if this is going to be available here?

Clubberlang

captain easychord said:
any of the north american cru know if this is going to be available here?
I believe that Vice Magazine Records is putting it out sometime in March (or so the rumours go.)

Pearsall

Prodigal Son
I think it's pretty good. The best thing I've gotten in London was the Aim High 2 cd/dvd, though, which is fucking fantastic.

C

captain easychord

Clubberlang said:
I believe that Vice Magazine Records is putting it out sometime in March (or so the rumours go.)

march eh? that'll make some of those tunes over a year old...

Woebot

Pearsall said:
I think it's pretty good. The best thing I've gotten in London was the Aim High 2 cd/dvd, though, which is fucking fantastic.
mines in the post. cant wait.

Pearsall

Prodigal Son
WOEBOT said:
mines in the post. cant wait.

The DVD is pretty good (it's by the same guy who did the Practice Hours dvd) and the cd is just flat-out incredible. You'll love it dude.

mpc

wasteman
the wonder track on run the road is a hip hop track.

i thought it was all supposed to be grime.

also, the wonder remix of hype hype doesn't work.

-12 points.

mms

sometimes
DavidD said:
"Let it Out" is so good it makes me want to cry.

bruce hornsby and the range, that's just the way it is, as sampled by 2 pack shakur onwards.................................................

luka

'ditch that brick get a brand new phone, this track's so deep you could have it as your ringtone' rap wonder and plan b in the track cap back.
welcome to the new urban phenomenon Grime - an odd mish-mash of london rap and broken, haphazard beats that sound like they were put together on a playstation. there are tracks from stars such as dizzee rascal and kano plus a streets remix. but it sounds like kids playground rap battles.

thats the review from the Sun.

luka

someone with the initials WH, i don't think it's anyone anyone's heard of. westwood is doing rap reviews for the sun now. they're quite comedy.

mms

sometimes
luka said:
'ditch that brick get a brand new phone, this track's so deep you could have it as your ringtone' rap wonder and plan b in the track cap back.
welcome to the new urban phenomenon Grime - an odd mish-mash of london rap and broken, haphazard beats that sound like they were put together on a playstation. there are tracks from stars such as dizzee rascal and kano plus a streets remix. but it sounds like kids playground rap battles.

thats the review from the Sun.

from the newspaper who's headlines yesterday were , 'i saw the hooded ripper' (should have started that headline with the words 'mummy mummy') describing how a man saw the yorkshire ripper from behind, maybe.
followed by 'Jade gets surgery to look like marylin' an unimportant but slightly spine chilling event in many ways.
very mature. :D