"I'll get it poppin yeah
Poppin at you
And I'll surely blaze the fire
That will surely burn you
Look! But when you look
There'll be a gun in your view
I'm a clappy nigga on the loose ready to shoot
Oi!"

in my head, my dreams, all over. I know there was an article a while back about songs that could drive people mad, but I'd be interested in what tunes Dissensus people get stuck in their heads, either now or in the past.

martin

----
I used to get these runs of insomnia when I was younger, where I'd be up for 4 or 5 days. One of these times I had Billie's "Because We Want To" in my head for what seemed like an eternity. It's pure evil, that song, kid disco hell. Most people think it was just an annoying girl who went on to marry Chris Evans, but every note of it drips darkness to me.

And the 'Minder' theme tune, but I can handle that.

Leo

um...here it goes :eek:

currently can't shake "jeans on" by david dundas ("when i wake up/in the morning light/i put on my jeans/and i feel allright"!), orginally the jingle for a mid-70s advert for brutus jeans, released as a single and stayed on the uk charts for 13 weeks.

a friend recently burned it from vinyl on a cd mix and it's starting to overtake my life.

MankyFiver

do you know the way to san jose - dionne warwick, whenever im just waitng for a bus or doing nowt it just pops in, if i ever think about a song to sing when scrubbing the floor its that as well

remember years ago hearing about a guy who was in a car accident and was trapped in his car for something like 5 hours while the firemen cut him out and stuck in his tape player was Fantastic - Wham which just played in a loop the whole time- i believe he cried

IdleRich

IdleRich
Girlfriend was watching South Park...
I heard this from the other room

Which lead to this

And then this...

I've got this oooh-ooooh-ooh thing totally stuck in my head now for ever as far as I can tell.