Tune ID - Grime Instrumental

BigMan

I've been looking for the name of this old grime instrumental that I've heard several times on live radio but it seems to be impossible to find it on record. You can hear it on Wiley’s Tunnel Vision Volume 3 on track 19 called “Riko & Flowdan Radio”. It’s the beat that starts at 2:08 in that track. You can also hear it on the conflict video from Deja Vu with Dizzee Rascal & Crazy T. I remember it very clear cause everybody in the studio get all hyped when they play it and when D Double E starts to spit on it they reload it. Please help me out I’m really feelin this track.

BigMan

Thx a lot man, I'v been looking for this one since I first saw that conflict video a couple of years ago. You dont' happen to know where I can find the record as well? I guess it would be kind of impossible to find it on 12" but maybe a cd compilation or something could have it and still be available to buy...

mms

sometimes
i've got a record by big man called big man ting - it sounds like the riddim for 'stand up tall ' by dizzie, anyone knolw who it really is?
I have a feeling it's by skepta, it's a really great record.