attn: simon silverdollar circle

C

captain easychord

simon silverdollarcircle greetings!

i'm an avid reader of your blog and from what i can tell the number one proponent of grime music in toronto, canada. i was reading your blog today and i noticed you were looking for info on a bbc doc re: pirate radio. is this the "leading" (i.e. the big one) documentary film work on pirate radio? reason i'm asking is i'm considering applying for canadian grant money and doing a trans-atlantic examination of underground music culture (C +C between toronto and london) in which pirate radio would play a large part. (BTW i'm a film student lol). you seem like a devoted follower of the pirates so iwas wondering if you knew of any exisiting film resources (including the BBC doc) about pirate radio. if you have any input you should e-mail me at lucalucarini@hotmail.com. talk to you soon and big up ya chest.

satanmcnugget

another Torontonian? your name sounds familiar too....hmmmmmmmmmmm

we may know each other offline...im not a grimehead, but im down with it a little...hope you post event happenings here on the board, capn' :)

nomos

Administrator
Grime in TO?

Hi Captain,

I'm excited by the prospect of Grime in TO. I'd been looking but I hadn't been able to find any signs of life (though doing this from Ottawa makes it a bit difficult). Is there a scene developing? I'd really enjoy hearing about anything that's happening.

Cheers,
Paul

C

captain easychord

WTF?

who are you guys?! i'm planning a grime event for next month. you should email me at lucalucarini@hotmail.com if you cats want to be in the know... expecially toronto guy.
ll

satanmcnugget

im at the library right now, but ill email ya later when i get on a puter i can access hotmail with...i want on that list for sure

luka

I'm an avid reader of your blog too fancy leaving your child to fend for itself and coming round for red and white can lager and cigarettes?

Simon silverdollarcircle

Hey Luka I love your blog!

I would love to come round soon but not now cos my child would probably die if I left her to get pissed.

I'm off to live in the jungle for a bit in a few days but can we hang out when I get back?

luka

Would you meet me and silver dollars if you came to London again? We could buy you some noodles