Turd

swears

preppy-kei
I'm sure you will all be pleased to hear that I have decided to form a nu-grunge band named "Turd".
We will be heavily influenced by Bush, Sliltskin, Moist, The Stone Temple Pilots and hot new acts like Nickleback, Staind and Creed.
I'm in the process of growing a purple goatee like my hero, the "godfather of nu-grunge", Billy Connolly. Maybe I will have some purple dreadlocks as well, that would be as we say in the nu-grunge scene, "bodacious".
My singing style switches between strained moaning that makes me sound severly constipated and barely comprihensible, garbled, depressed mumbling. All our song titles will be verbs like "Suffer" or "Fail".
I trust that all the "totally awesome dudes" here will support this venture.

adruu

This Is It
i know people that can get you discounts on bulk hair product and eyeliner when you decide to take your career seriously.

TURD!

hint

party record with a siren
Dude.... Audioslave totally beat you to the punch on this.

Back to the drawing board.

"mmmm... now it's sounding really grungey"

alo

You should tour down here in Cornwall, where for most bands its 1991 constantly. Although, there is competition on the horizon in the form of slightly newer bands who think its 1979 constantly.

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
And if you're first video isn't as hysterically bad as this
then I'm not buying your album, even if it is called 'Burgulars'

Norma Snockers

I'm sure you will all be pleased to hear that I have decided to form a nu-grunge band named "Turd".
We will be heavily influenced by Bush, Sliltskin, Moist, The Stone Temple Pilots and hot new acts like Nickleback, Staind and Creed.
I'm in the process of growing a purple goatee like my hero, the "godfather of nu-grunge", Billy Connolly. Maybe I will have some purple dreadlocks as well, that would be as we say in the nu-grunge scene, "bodacious".
My singing style switches between strained moaning that makes me sound severly constipated and barely comprihensible, garbled, depressed mumbling. All our song titles will be verbs like "Suffer" or "Fail".
I trust that all the "totally awesome dudes" here will support this venture.

I should post you xltronic vile to add to the fun.

adruu

This Is It
i love that line in metallica's "enter the sandman" about gripping your PILLOW tight...like the song is super hard and "dark" yet the protagonist of the song in his macabre, drug addled, paranoid mind flex remains worried about his pillow...

anyways, do the brits even get the REALLY bad nu-rock like "lips of an angel" (apologies to anyone that bothers looking it up)