A world without computers.

swears

preppy-kei
Seriously though, there's something that makes me feel really unhealthy about spending all day in front of a PC. I can feel the dark rings under my eyes growing and the zits cropping up all over my face.

enneff

Andrew
Seriously though, there's something that makes me feel really unhealthy about spending all day in front of a PC. I can feel the dark rings under my eyes growing and the zits cropping up all over my face.

And doing work more manually at a desk by hand or with a typewriter would somehow make you lead a more active lifestyle or eat more healthily? Nope, didn't think so.

Computers are a convenient scapegoat for the lazy. Having grown up with them, I can safely say that my unhealthiness is the product of my own slovenly habits.

DigitalDjigit

Honky Tonk Woman
I couldn't live without computers. The Internet is my window to the world and the source of all information. I can't imagine not having instant access to encyclopedias, music samples, schedules, reviews, prices etc.

Even the disconnected computer is useful for information storage, retrieval and processing. It's much easier to keep track of finances on a spreadsheet than on a piece of paper.

Nope, the computer is the best invention of the 20th century.