my view of the world

P

Parson

everybody in my country along with most of western civilization is heavily brainwashed daily by the media and it goes all the way up

i pretty much accept everything i've seen in the disclosure project. you may not. i pretty much do.
therefore:
aliens are all over the place and probably put us here in some way or another.
they are also worried about our nuclear capabilities. they actively shut down nukes.

we have replicated their technology, and can access zero point energy

even if this saves the earth, somebody is going to make a doomsday weapon out of it

i feel pretty paranoid lately about these things
i'm really scared of the government. every day i am upset about the erosion of liberty.

i'm also very upset about the war in iraq, and the entire history of war

i think about the earth dying a large portion of each day

2012 is only 5 years away

its all somewhat overwhelming sometimes

Last edited:

swears

preppy-kei
If aliens intelligent to travel thousands of light years exist, why would they bother coming to earth? What could we possibly offer them? It would be like hanging around with a bunch of apes. Plus, SETI's been a huge flop, nobody has ever detected any extra-terrestrial radio signals.

swears

preppy-kei
From the wiki on SETI

...The third assumption behind SETI is that intelligent life is not inherently self-destructive, but that it finds a sustainable way of living on its planet. The duration of human beings in relation to earth time has been likened to the thickness of a piece of cigarette paper placed on the topmost railing of the Eiffel Tower. Earth-time is the Eiffel tower; human history is the paper. SETI assumes that two pieces of paper, placed on two separate towers, may exist at exactly the same height, that is, that two or more intelligent civilizations may exist simultaneously, and within a relatively short distance from each other so that their radio signals may arrive without extensive degradation. However, the periods of time during which life-bearing planets are formed do in fact vary enormously. If a human civilization capable of sending electromagnetic signals continues for hundreds of thousands of years, the paper becomes a little thicker and the likelihood that we will exist simultaneously with another transmitting/receiving civilization is increased. Furthermore, if our civilization destroys itself through nuclear war or as a result of the release of greenhouse gases or other erosions of our life support system, and if other civilizations have the same proclivities, then the probability of two competent civilizations coinciding in time and making contact with each other becomes vanishingly small.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SETI

I know it's wikipedia, but it's still a pretty good basic summation of a lot of these ideas.

P

Parson

and no nobody has ever detected radio signals from the fuckin aliens and nobody really believes radio signals are there

however, if you look way further up on the electromagnetic spectrum, where energy is MUCH more intense, there is evidence galore

swears

preppy-kei
Why would aliens evolve to have heads, arms and legs and fly around in vehicles?
Isn't this just anthropomorphism?

swears

preppy-kei
and no nobody has ever detected radio signals from the fuckin aliens and nobody really believes radio signals are there

however, if you look way further up on the electromagnetic spectrum, where energy is MUCH more intense, there is evidence galore

Wouldn't we have heard more about this "evidence galore"? Even if goverments were trying to supress this information, an amateur would pick it up sooner or later and the media would have a field day.

P

Parson

Why would aliens evolve to have heads, arms and legs and fly around in vehicles?
Isn't this just anthropomorphism?

exactly. it really fucks up everything we know about human evolution. government officials have verified that they have 57 catalogged species. some so humanoid that you couldn't differentiate from a real human just by looking.

therefore

we evolved somewhere else. its been doing my head in for a while, but the idea of panspermia seems to be a pretty reasonable explanation i feel is worth looking into further

there might have been a recent insemination in india.

as for your comments about the media, see the first thing i mentioned about my fundamental view of the world.

Last edited:
P

Parson

welcome to the desert
Wasteland3.jpg

of the real world

P

Parson

well i've decided to stop eating animals and wait for the photon belt

holla

MATT MAson

BROADSIDE
There are three threads about aliens currently active on Dissensus. I myself have become pretty obsessed with all this since watching the Disclousure Project.

All this will remain a mystery for years I'm sure, but it has led me to perhaps a more profound question ignored by ufologists which this forum can help shed some light on.

Why are UFOs now more interesting than grime?

Last edited:
P

Parson

the rest of the world (universe?) just can't relate to english urban life

P

Parson

i mean if we originated elsewhere, maybe our languages did too.

and if so, are there people on other planets speaking english and writing songs in english?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
everybody in my country along with most of western civilization is heavily brainwashed daily by the media and it goes all the way up

i pretty much accept everything i've seen in the disclosure project. you may not. i pretty much do.
therefore:
aliens are all over the place and probably put us here in some way or another.
they are also worried about our nuclear capabilities. they actively shut down nukes.

we have replicated their technology, and can access zero point energy

even if this saves the earth, somebody is going to make a doomsday weapon out of it

i feel pretty paranoid lately about these things
i'm really scared of the government. every day i am upset about the erosion of liberty.

i'm also very upset about the war in iraq, and the entire history of war

i think about the earth dying a large portion of each day

2012 is only 5 years away

its all somewhat overwhelming sometimes

Tinfoil hat, sir?

Yes, the Gubbermint are arseholes, all gubbermints are arseholes, this is nothing new. Any change to this is going to happen gradually. As for erosion of liberty, well yes, it's bad, but we live in dangerous times. Decisions have to be made, and the people making those decisions don't always get it right or strike the optimal balance. And on the subject of aliens and 'zero point energy' (which is looking to be the antigravity/perpetual motion/Philosopher's stone of the noughties), I suggest you worry about REAL problems before getting worked up over imaginary ones.

P

Parson

your patronizing condescension has been processed and dismissed

better luck next time

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
*abducts*

*probes*

Happy now?

Edit: serously, there are some great, interesting and very erudite discussions going on here, but I sense an awful lot of frankly delusional paranoia as well. Some of the stuff I've read on this website is a millimetre away from 'Hollow Earth'-ism.

Last edited: