Gayle Kwong Chan?!?

Woebot

not much to go on here i'm afraid. just those huge pictures outside the tube on blackfriars bridge road/the cut.

does anyone know her stuff? land of cockaigne is the series and there giant recreations of things like brueghel made out of stuff like mushrooms and old cheese, photographed.

amazing work really. she ought to be huge.

big satan

HA-DO-KEN!
she was my tutor on my art foundation course, she's a lovely person, and the only tutor i've had who ever really had any enthusiasm for her job as a tutor, her students or their work, it's good to hear she's getting some exposure, i couldn't say enough good things about her, and i'm sure any of my former class mates would echo these sentiments. also, her name is chong kwan, not kwong chan.

Last edited:

Woebot

she was my tutor on my art foundation course, she's a lovely person, and the only tutor i've had who ever really had any enthusiasm for her job as a tutor, her students or their work, it's good to hear she's getting some exposure, i couldn't say enough good things about her, and i'm sure any of my former class mates would echo these sentiments. also, her name is chong kwan, not kwong chan.

nice one big satan. i was bowled over by her work.

got the name wrong cos i was always passing by those hoardings in a car. took me three passes to even get it as wrong as i did. actually you don't have any dates for that exhibition do you?