Magix Music Maker Help!

Magix Music 12 delux Probs

I have just upgraded my music arrangement production from Dance E-Jay6 which uses wave loops and other sample loops to create a track, it was simple,effective to use but limited to the number of samples available. So I decided take the natural path and buy an E-mu midi keyboard and use the starter software to get going.

So far my expereince of adding (midi music production) to sample loop based production has been a bit of a learning curve, you have to know about this for using Magix music tools to their full capacity Q1: do you have an external midi keyboard?

However Magix 12 is a loop based music tool at heart, picking samples together on the arranger to make a track.

I bought Magix recently in an attempt to use its Vsti interface for the E-mu and I have a problem with delay on using my Vsti's plugins (slow response due to cpu useage I think).

So It's not really a step forward, I do get the use of good keyboard interaction with the supplied Revolta, Vista and Sample Tank Vsti's but they are also a bit limp in quality and expansion.

My answer will be to upgrade to something more pro one day, Cakewalk Sonar Home or 6 etc for myself.

But for you.. Q2: Have you ever used music arrangers before?