what's that free magazine called??

benjybars

village elder.
can someone help me out please?

thare's a free magazine in London that concentrates on the 'arts' as a whole but mainly focusses on literature.. it's a bit graphic-designy but not unbearably so..

i saw a copy a couple of months ago and really enjoyed some of their articles but now i can't remember what it's called.

anyone?

IdleRich

IdleRich
I don't think that this is what you mean but there is a free poetry magazine that you see around London called Full Moon Empty Sports Bag.

benjybars

village elder.
I don't think that this is what you mean but there is a free poetry magazine that you see around London called Full Moon Empty Sports Bag.

no but i'll look out for that!

anyone else help? i've got the name 'revolver' in my head but i'm ptretty sure it's not that.. :slanted:

benjybars

village elder.
okay, this is my last attempt before i lt it die...

the issue i read had a feature about bukowski-esque pulp fiction writer from the 50s who could have been really great but then went a bit mad and racist..

erm, there was also an article about one of the big players in the graphic novel world..

so yeah, free magazine, slightly literary, slightly graphic designy.. any bells??? ( i know they've got a website!)????????????????