Catched my wife having sex with my neighbour!

DoctorBen

Huh...don't know what to say...i've had that feeling for about last 2 months, and deñided to put a cam in a bedroom. Shit, my hands are shaking...that dirty slut sucked my cock just twice a year, and look what she is doing with his cock:
blowjob video - çäåñü äîð
and she also gives in ass:
free shemale sex video
Well, should i catch them and kill them, or invite him and show them tape?
or just go to court?
fuck, donno what to do...need your advices....

Last edited by a moderator:

boomnoise

♫
ben, you are a doctor and should be intelligent enough to work out what is best to do in such a situation. i would advise against killing anyone. i would however recommend listening to one of the many recommendations listed here at dissensus. be well.

STN

sou'wester
Is your next door neighbour Glenn Danzig? That would really rub salt in your wounds, I'm told...

gumdrops

ben, i know its hard to think rationally in these situations but i think there is potential here for you to make some money. perhaps set up a website featuring cheating wives? im sure its been done before but at least yours will be authentic.

N

nomadologist

I think going to court is a viable option. Damages will rain down on you once you offer up exhibit A, the shemale video your wife performed in, in your mental anguish suit, Dr. B.

petergunn

plywood violin
Is your next door neighbour Glenn Danzig? That would really rub salt in your wounds, I'm told...

Glenn%20Danzig%20and%20the%20travel%20guide.JPG

"A She-male? Oh, jeez, now you tell me..."