masonna

mms

sometimes
does anyone know where i can get any of his excellent side project christine 23 onna.
or infact a good place to get jap underground kinda stuff in the uk?

bunnnnnn

they've got a few cds at www.aquariusrecords.org and their mail order seems pretty reliable.

'shiny crystal planet' is fantastic - flurries of astringent noise and cosmic synths colliding improbably with heavy mod-funk loops and propulsive motorik riddims.

maso's 'space machine' project is great too - more in the vein of heldon / tangerine dream / delia and gavin: arpeggio-heavy analogue synth-blat. lush.

mms

sometimes
they've got a few cds at www.aquariusrecords.org and their mail order seems pretty reliable.

'shiny crystal planet' is fantastic - flurries of astringent noise and cosmic synths colliding improbably with heavy mod-funk loops and propulsive motorik riddims.

maso's 'space machine' project is great too - more in the vein of heldon / tangerine dream / delia and gavin: arpeggio-heavy analogue synth-blat. lush.

thanks, yes i like space machine alot as well.
christine 23, i've had an uindentified mp3 on my player for ages, and just realised it was them y'see, splendid head melting stuff.

thanks jim.

MankyFiver

yes i got christine stuff from aquarius, the acid eater record is fantastic
you could almost dance to it

MankyFiver

i paid via paypal but you have to pay their charges
they also had a vinyl release with a version of caledonia on which ghost have just covered.

noel emits

a wonderful wooden reason
I bought the first Christine 23 Onna record from Aquarius a few years ago.

It's really good but it ended up costing me a heck of a lot as customs charged me loads and then parcelfarce charged a big fee for the customs inconvenience.

I don't blame masonna for this.