Pascal Comelade

just thought i'd post something, since i just got back from barcelona, where i picked up two releases of his, one
'logicofobisme del piano en minuscul',
which is great, it comes inside a book with gorgeous color photos of the instruments from his collection and the other
'bar electric',
which is a compilation spanning 1975-2005.
anyone else into his music?
i have been listening to him for a number of years, unfortunately, lost a book of cds that had his cds in there as well, and find it hard to replace these titles, i never come across them. in particular 'traffic d'abstraction' 'music for films vol 2' and 'oblique sessions' vols 1&2.
i am completely enamoured with his music, obsessed again. i knew of his relationship with Pierre Bastien, who is equally talented, but just noticed that he also has worked with Jaques Berrocal, who i discovered a reissue of a year or so ago. absolutely mad french collage/exp/spoken/??? sounds...
anyone have any deeper insight or knowledge of these guys?

dHarry

Could you give more of an idication of what they were/are doing?

And you know Dissensus; someone here will be the world's foremost authority/archeologist ;)

aleksy

I love 'Back to Schizo (75-83)' which is like a collection of short sketches. Very economically manages to suggest Cabaret Voltaire though to Harold Budd, but also works just as pop fragments.

Leo

i really like "'l'argot du bruit" ("the slang of noise") on les disque du soleil et de l'acier, 1998. lots of cool toy piano-type stuff, what i will unscientifically call "oom-paa" brass band tracks, jean-herve peron appearances...and pj harvey duets!