Bash

D

dubversion

I saw mr Bug at Bangface and meant to ask, but i was .. erm.. enhanced ;)

john eden

male pale and stale
Aw MAN, that really really sucks. :(

But yes - one to tell your grandchildren about - I am very glad I went to all but one of them!

D

dubversion

oh fuck. I never made it to a single Bash, and was dead excited about it moving earlier in the month so i could :(

D

dubversion

there has to be a combination of venue / location / night of the week that could make this work?

i mean, for me a trek from Streatham to the East End on a Thursday was tough, but the only reason I never made it is because it clashed with a night I play at.

there must be somewhere maybe a little more central that could work? is part of the issue that the PA has to be up to Kev's high standards? (completely understandable if it is)..

boomnoise

♫
there has to be a combination of venue / location / night of the week that could make this work?

i mean, for me a trek from Streatham to the East End on a Thursday was tough, but the only reason I never made it is because it clashed with a night I play at.

there must be somewhere maybe a little more central that could work? is part of the issue that the PA has to be up to Kev's high standards? (completely understandable if it is)..

yeah the system has to be all that.

it's a sad demise indeed.

nomos

Administrator
dammit! i wanted to get to a bash more than fwd» next time i made it over there :( i was really excited about it.

sorry to hear it guys. everyone always looked like they were having a blast in the photos.

monkeysblood

born to cry
241567375.jpg

was quite chuffed 'til i noticed the venue/city

john eden

male pale and stale
looks great! spread the virus nationally and then intergalactically innit!

I played at Cosies in 2004 and it was pretty cool, nice basement venue.

£2 and on a Saturday is pretty amazing, innit?! :eek:

monkeysblood

born to cry
just to clarify - i wasn't disrespecting the venue/city axis, but the fact that it weren't inna london taaan anymore. i figure that was obvious tho.

i guess it could be an interesting mission potentially - i wonder what the train situation is like.
never ventured to bristle so far.

dissensus mini bus anyone?