practice hours

mpc

wasteman
i'm sure we've already had about 5 threads on this.

all of meridian come across really well on the dvd. the freestyle bit with bossman, followed by trim is amazing.

crazy titch comes off looking a lot better than i expected. all of the bits of footage with him are hilarious... "pssh...i will clap them up. standard"

the tinchy and ruff squad interview is very insightful.

the lethal b and wiley clash is funny.

also, the music on the aim high 2 trailer could almost be a prefuse 73 record. the bit where target is playing the piano is also aclassic moment. i guess i'll have toput the aim high dvd on my shopping list.

luka

love the producers. think target is incredible. danny weed is great. can't argue with things like eskimo or ice rink either. but i think they're over-exposed. i don't want to see whole dvds with just them on it. the best mcs are from outside bow. esco, ghetto, demon, jookie, ears, scoobee, stormin, kano, shark major, doogz, etc etc. roll deep have riko otherwise their mcs don't cut it.

luka

i'm biased anyway. i#m not from tower hamlets, even though i live there now.

mpc

wasteman
practice hours didnt show lots and lots of crews but what it did showi enjoyed. i cant compare it to risky roads or aim high 2 because i havent seen those. who is in risky roads that is worth a mention?

any of the younger crews?

Pearsall

Prodigal Son
mpc said:
crazy titch comes off looking a lot better than i expected. all of the bits of footage with him are hilarious... "pssh...i will clap them up. standard"

I showed that interview to a friend (American) and they couldn't understand a word he was saying.