oblio - feb mix 3 (techno)

oblioblioblio

Wild Horses
link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/tzmzb0

length: 62m 17s

tim xavier - ride the matterhorn
aphex twin - windowlicker (run jeremy's x rated lick)
petter - all together
alex under - el diluvio azul
gaiser - and answer
mark august - warm
alex under - multiplicanciones d1
villalobos - ichso
the klf - what time is love at (villalobos remix)
alex smoke - neds
alex under - cerberote de schizoprenia
troy pierce - 25 bitches (gaiser remix)
jay vs. ricardo - kick the verb
villalobos - gugga sempa
nathan fake - the sky was pink (icelandic mix)
alex smoke - what can i say
dapayk - tiffanniecell
villalobos - duso
triola - leuchtturm (wighnomy bros remix)
dapayk - songs make money

www.myspace.com/burtronkram

smn

Really like the mix. Thanks. So many out there at the moment, most of which last a few minutes before ending up in the recycle bin. Totally bored with the same style, tempo and tracks right now so great to hear something with some balls. Great mixing too.

Gotta single out Dapayk's Tyffaniecell; had never heard it before but man that bassline is massive.

Will keep an eye on your MySpace page for more of the same.

oblioblioblio

Wild Horses
Really like the mix. Thanks. So many out there at the moment, most of which last a few minutes before ending up in the recycle bin. Totally bored with the same style, tempo and tracks right now so great to hear something with some balls. Great mixing too.

Gotta single out Dapayk's Tyffaniecell; had never heard it before but man that bassline is massive.

Will keep an eye on your MySpace page for more of the same.

no problem at all, thanks very much for listening, glad you enjoyed it.

There's a couple of other mixes that I recorded around the same time that you may like as well. They all draw from a similar pool of tracks and sounds, but I like to think each mix has it's own flavour. There's links to download and tracklists on my myspace blog.

yeah dapayk has his sound nailed down, deep and dirty bass, chunky beats and, err, 'unorthodox' vocals.