Brian Warner is A new 'hitler'...

toccowich

Tumbling Dice
...he is against christians, etc.

and he is mind controlling 'modern' nazijugend- goths,satanists and nazis ,etc.?

Here is revealing picture about him:

(source:
picture from:
'THE TRUTH ABOUT MARILYN MANSON'© 2004 Johnny Lee Clary

http://www.johnnyleeclary.com/manson.htm.

)

Last edited:

john eden

male pale and stale
The full truth of Marilyn Manson's involvement in the sickness which is LaVeyan satanism is revealed in an exclusive interview he did with the EVIL and SATANIC magazine named ESOTERRA.

Whilst I am reluctant to recommend that people read such filth it is of crucial importance that those of us engaged in the battle against Lucifer and his Infernal minions are fully informed.

Needless to say, the magazine has been out of print for some time (Satan trying to hide his work from the light of the faithful).

But I have just noticed that a copy is available here for an initial bid of 99p - NO RESERVE - paypal accepted.

If you are concerned about the spread of satanism amongst our youth then I urge you to bid as much money as you can so you can read this abhorrent text.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Articles on Genesis P-Orridge, H.P.Lovecraft and 'the use of runes by the SS', hmmm?

*considers bidding*

john eden

male pale and stale
I urge you both to bid!

BID AS IF YOUR VERY SOULS DEPENDED ON IT!

All auctions finish Sunday! Go to Church - then come home and BID!!!!

D

dubversion

what eden's avatar SHOULD look like

goth.jpg

D

dubversion

Bela Lugosi's Dread...

i have an mp3 if anyone wants a copy :)

we were going to move on to do She's In Dancehall as well, but it never transpired (along with Jah The Revelator).

toccowich

Tumbling Dice
...he is against christians, etc.

and he is mind controlling 'modern' nazijugend- goths,satanists and nazis ,etc.?

Here is revealing picture about him:

(source:
picture from:
'THE TRUTH ABOUT MARILYN MANSON'© 2004 Johnny Lee Clary

http://www.johnnyleeclary.com/manson.htm.

)

..The point is that both hitler and MM are satanists-adolf came from Thule-society,Brotherhood of death-society , and MM comes from Laveys satanic church...We all know that hitler was supported by Wall street,pope or black pope and race hygiene psychiatry...And if we think MMs success , ..I guess he has super support to his 'art'...

Anyway it is wrong to compare him to adolf..I gues s it would be more right to compare him to Joseph Goebbels, Nazi Germany's Propaganda Minister...

All these people ar e only part of international satanic illuminati world order...and operate as a part of illuminati agendas and operations?

Last edited:

john eden

male pale and stale
I don't think the worst thing about Hitler was that he was or wasn't a satanist. The worst thing about him was that he was a megalomaniac who presided over the systematic murder of millions of people including many who were specifically chosen because he objected to their beliefs of genetics.

The worst thing about Marilyn Manson is his godawful music. Like all goths, he is simply an attention seeker.

D

dubversion

I'd be more inclined to compare him to The Crazy World of Arthur Brown, to be honest :)

STN

sou'wester
Hmm, some posts have disappeared - evidence of diabolical involvement?

Last edited:

Leo

mm was the alice cooper of his generation, without the songs, talent and wit. as calculated as he is, at least he and bandmates seemed to live the cartoon rock'n roll lifestyle to the hilt. and he made for many a humorous tv/magazine interview, where he'd go on and play into all the stereotypes before coming out with a somewhat insightful political or social comment just to throw the interviewer for a loop.

never cared for his stuff but have to admit i was probably the only person over the age of 30 to buy "mechanical animals" or whatever it was called (the one with him in the white bodysuit on the cover) when he chucked the bogus industrial sound (for the most part) and cranked out some half-decent glammy/faux-t. rex riffrock.

john eden

male pale and stale
Losing a few posts is the least of your worries if you mess with THE DARK FORCES.

Your mind, and Eternal Soul may be at risk*

*if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage

** the value of your eternal soul may go up and down depending on your adherence to the ten commandments and the Hadesdax share index of damnation.

STN

sou'wester
Losing a few posts is the least of your worries if you mess with THE DARK FORCES.

Your mind, and Eternal Soul may be at risk*

*if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage

** the value of your eternal soul may go up and down depending on your adherence to the ten commandments and the Hadesdax share index of damnation.

At least there are no forms to fill in.