THERE IS NO global environmental problem!

toccowich

Tumbling Dice
Global warming cancelled and deleted! AL GORE-GO HOME!

[img=http://m1.freeshare.us/128fs3521288_th.jpg]

HERE YOU CAN See WHAT IS HAPPENING...
They HAVE ABOUT 50 YEARS KNOWN THIS , AND THEY HAVE DRAWN ALL MAPS SO THAT ICE AREAS SEEM VERY LARGE, BUT THE TRUTH IS THAT THEY ARE SMALL, and at summer time they ar e even smaller...

but AL Gore or illumnists are not telling you this...

Denmark 2007 ...= GLOBAL COOLING...:

mms

sometimes
i watched the news today about global warming they just used that aids advert from the 80's again to illustrate the problem, and swapped the words 'you can catch aids from a toilet seat' to 'you can can catch global warming from a toilet seat'. What a con.

illuminists, are they those people that can light lightbulbs with their hands or are those childrens magicians, i get the two confused.

Last edited:

mms

sometimes
toccowich what are you favorite crisps?
what biscuits do you like the most? digestives, crackers?

Grievous Angel

Beast of Burden
What a banal question M!

We need to know about his taste in chocalate - surely that is the most pressing issue if we are to immanentize the eschaton?

woops

is not like other people
wedding bells

What a banal question M!

We need to know about his taste in chocalate - surely that is the most pressing issue if we are to immanentize the eschaton?

i see him as a dark chocolate (chocOlate) man, 80% cocoa solids and above.

mms

sometimes
i see him as a dark chocolate (chocOlate) man, 80% cocoa solids and above.

I think he finds a way of combining crisps, chocolate and biscuits with some kind of interesting crispy wafer with chocolate on combination.

nomos

Administrator
6WGS.jpg

large-msg-1132715956-2.jpg

Last edited:

swears

preppy-kei
If this toccowich is being serious, then he's a pretty troubled fella. I hope he's alright.

toccowich

Tumbling Dice
Global warming is pure sci-fi..!

i watched the news today about global warming they just used that aids advert from the 80's again to illustrate the problem, and swapped the words 'you can catch aids from a toilet seat' to 'you can can catch global warming from a toilet seat'. What a con.

illuminists, are they those people that can light lightbulbs with their hands or are those childrens magicians, i get the two confused.

goglertmodgifan3344ul5.gif