robot dj glove controls Clipse remix

wreckTech

Wild Horses
shameless, i know. but still.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

glove controls parameters of video and music, video reacts to music, both manipulated in real time.

space disease (me) on music
gregory boland on visuals
glove built by roberto

we are:
www.voltcollective.com

i am:
www.spacedisease.com

thank you

<3wreck tech

Guybrush

Dittohead
Looks pretty cool. I’m not sure I understand the relationship between the glove and the music, though.

wreckTech

Wild Horses
this setup is intended originally to react to my right hand as i scratch...it has accelerometers to react to me moving the cross fader. it also has a light and tilt sensor.

in this song, the vocals are mapped to a 'glitch' type vst that snips pieces of the Clipse verses in real time. i trigger the 'glitch' wiht the flashlight and light sensor, then i can change the size and placement of the 'snippet' using the tilt and movement sensors.

in turn the video also moves depending on how i move my hand...it also triggers video when i "glitch" the Clipse vocals.

also, the sample of the woman humming moves around an imaginary stereo 3-d space depending on how i slowly move my hand around.

too many "quotation marks"