Total Lunar Eclipse 20:18 GMT, 3.3.07

Lichen

Only sulight that's filtered through the earth's atmosphere will hit the moon, lending it a reddish, Martain glow.

Perhaps a chink in the clouds will give us Brits a glimpse.

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
Apparently the sky's gonna be totally clear for it tonight. The moon's turned to blood! The moon's turned to blood!

can't see anything yet.

supposedly 10:24pm is peak time

there's loads of light pollution here in london :-(

mms

sometimes
It's clear from the balcony of my flat, it's a rather lovely round orange at the moment.

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
Last week for my sins I watched The Seventh Sign with Demi Moore in it, ( apocalypse trash )...a blood red moon in that is the fifth sign of the apocalypse, the sixth is an innocent being murdered and the seventh is Demi Moore giving birth to a stillborn child. Be very afraid if she announces a preganancy.

It looks great from Kilburn.

gabriel

The Heatwave
i walked out of my house completely by accident at pretty much exactly the right time to see it, and then watched it all happen during a 5/10 minute walk to the pub. it was quite nice

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Weather conditions were perfect in Liverpool, not a cloud in the sky. Watched it for about half an hour.

zhao

there are no accidents
the view sure is pretty fuckin nice from up here in these clouds... but it's gonna take a lot more dope to stay this high though

polystyle

Keep up in the clouds Zhao !

When we were out that night we could see about the last 1/5 of the moon was covered over with what looked like a CG effect , little fuzzed around the edges, an add- on.
Mostly obscured by clouds , but that added to the overall atmosphere.