Hand on the Plow

elgato

I just dont know
i find it a little surprising that they dont have a higher profile, there seems to be a lot to their music which could appeal to a broader audience. promotion i guess. it is quite mashup too i suppose regardless of the human touch and colour etc.

i just bought that Spandex 12 on Christian Vogel's label, and thats pretty incredible also

elgato

I just dont know
im at somewhat of a loss to describe them in a way that does it justice. the interview might help. theyve got quite a unified feel as a label, but within that are also very diverse

kind of broken house... cut-up, kind of micro-sampling, soulful, percussive. many compare them to herbert but they're still a pretty long way from him imo

echevarian

babylon sister
I remember when (I think it was K-Punk?) reviewed their first release before it was pressed.

I loved that Work With What You've Got track.

Thanks for the reminder !

straight

wings cru
the plowtrax eps awesome, loads of disembodied james brown grunts and spannered guitar, meant to post that in ongoing releases. definite herbert dancefoor comparisons, i think they might have an EP on accidental. speaking of herbert has anyone heard the new album yet? ive heard samples and it seems hes fired another full on curveball

Last edited: