I've just heard MC Lars for the first time...

Noah Baby Food

Sorry for wasting your time blud. I've edited my post coz all that swearing's not impressing anyone is it. I really do apologise Nomos. I'll go now eh, I'm filled with shame.

nomos

Administrator
haha. not a problem. i just sort of drifted off after he talked to his dad on the phone.

Noah Baby Food

That was an incredibly witty comment though mate, it cut deep.

What does everyone think of MC Lars? He is a white rapper that is deemed as acceptable within the alternative community. He has a clunky self-conscious balls flow with no dope wordplay at all. I had never heard any of his music until this evening but I had people who don't generally like hip hop saying he is good. I don't trust those people. He makes fun of crunk because apparently it's not saying much...damn, that's news to me, I always listen to Lil' Jon for commentary about US foreign policy and modern feminist theory.

Well I never heard of it but since you mentioned it I checked it.
Total shit obviously.
I can't help wondering why you are mentioning it on here if you think it's shit and you don't trust the people who recommended it to you.

Is it just out of spite?

Noah Baby Food

Yeah, completely out of spite and ill feeling I'm afraid, an unhealthy motivation...just wondered if any forum users had heard of this fella. I probably shouldn't give it the oxygen of publicity.