Blackdown On Woebot

DJ PIMP

Wow, its like reading the script for the blog remix of Zoolander. I challenge you... to a mix-off!

1. Handbags at 20 paces. "Can't handle his bass", even in jest... :rolleyes:

2. Aren't we back in dead (&) familiar over/underground territory.

3. The Pink Floyd track was terrible.

4. I assumed Woebot was HIGH when he wrote that piece.

5. You guys are funny.

gumdrops

ha@'1st urban music rule'. i would laugh but it seems somewhat earnest. i look forward to the blog-off. although im guessing with the new 'dont chat my name' stipulation, it will have to be indirect disses. will blackdown one up woebot tv with a live video feed dis? hmmm. ;)

Last edited:

originaldrum

from start till done
"The more he talks about dubstep, the less he seems to know or actually have witness himself, rather than having read about it online and reacted angrily."

in more general terms, this is a common complaint about bloggers...

Noah Baby Food

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

Is this gonna be filmed for the next Lord Of The Mics? Or should that be Lord Of The Mice?...

a4mouse440sc3.jpg

mos dan

fact music
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

Is this gonna be filmed for the next Lord Of The Mics? Or should that be Lord Of The Mice?...

LOL!

bad puns>>>>>>>all other forms of humour :)

i do agree in general terms that bloggers oughta get out there more. and only blog when they have something to say.

swears

preppy-kei
447042599_df68a7a93a_o.jpg

So gutted this wasn't from an actual woebot.tv episode, and just mocked up by blackdown. How class would that be, woebot bopping around in a chicken suit while explaining: "It seems lately, I've been drawn more and more towards funky house..."

MATT MAson

BROADSIDE
I'm sick of all these dubstep types getting involved with funky house and causing all this trouble. This kind of violence is killing the scene!

HA! (c) Mrs. Krabappel

ha@'1st urban music rule'. i would laugh but it seems somewhat earnest. i look forward to the blog-off. although im guessing with the new 'dont chat my name' stipulation, it will have to be indirect disses. will blackdown one up woebot tv with a live video feed dis? hmmm. ;)

'don't chat my name' - wtf is this?

I'm sick of all these dubstep types getting involved with funky house and causing all this trouble. This kind of violence is killing the scene!

LOL

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
"The more he talks about dubstep, the less he seems to know or actually have witness himself, rather than having read about it online and reacted angrily."

in more general terms, this is a common complaint about bloggers...

My complaint about bloggers is that write enourmous articles in white text on a black background.

Woebot

god what a completely pathetic thread! gutter you should be ashamed of yourself! really.

i'd no idea martin clark was going to be so upset when i posted that thing. actually i thought i'd conveyed some sense of "his eminence" by saying every other critic had followed his example. actually i asked him whether he'd shut this rubbish thread down himself, but i'm presuming he's still fuming with rage.

you cant slag off an entire genre, well make that a few genres and a load of other institutions, without expecting people are going to get mad as hell and start cussing you on a personal level, but even so the depths of martin's fury did catch me off guard. am i to assume that this fate awaits anyone who finds fault with dubstep?

@the people who said i should get out more often. i've been to fwd and bash. do i really have to drag my body to another dubstep rave? if i do will you pay the babysitter?

god what a completely pathetic thread! gutter you should be ashamed of yourself! really.

I must admit i was quite surprised with myself. even more surprised that the thread made it to 2 pages. amazing the things some people will do when they're bored, eh?

am i to assume that this fate awaits anyone who finds fault with dubstep?

quite possibly, but please don't think there's any malice on my part. i personally don't care if you slag it off. but of course you're gonna get some stick for being so antagonistic...i assumed it was you're intention to 'fuck shit up' and were thoroughly enjoying all the fall-out. why else would you be so belligerent?

To be honest though, i thought that behind all the chest beating, both you and martin were having a bit of a laugh too. but this isn't the case? this is why i'd hate to live in London...miserable fucking place...

this is jokes...
I hope so!

Last edited:

Tyro

The Kandy Tangerine Man
Dubstep Meets Funky House

I have just heard a new tune from D1 played by DJ Chef on Rinse FM.It is a Dubstep/Funky House crossover track that uses a loop from 'The Way That You Love Me' by Ron Hall & the Muthafunkaz.At the very least it would be nice if both sides could agree that its crap :rolleyes:

In my opinion its not a patch on the original,but at least it cant be dismissed as Wobble Step.LOL!

http://www.myspace.com/thekandytangerineman