NYC, last Pure Fire ever!

petergunn

plywood violin
at Tonic, at least...

my partner Crito from Broklyn Beats can say it better than me, as Tonic was his main stomping ground in his years in NYC...

Hello - As many of you know Tonic is closing. We are having one last party next Monday and would love to invite all of you down for a final hoedown. You are all encouraged to bring a laptop, a handful of records or a cowbell and make a racket. For more on Tonic's closing and other final concerts, go to www.tonicnyc.com. I've also posted an emotional little blog at www.broklynbeats.blogspot.com Hope to see you Monday and please spread the word!
Peace, Broke Lynn

SUBTONIC FAREWELL PARTY
Tonic (upstairs) 107 Norfolk
Mon. April 9th, 2007
10 - 4
$5

Pure Fire and Broklyn Beats Records invite you to a SubTonic Farewell Party commemorating all the good times we have had playing in SubTonic. This is an open call for all denizens from SubTonic's illustrious past to come down and play one last time. There will be a sign-up sheet for 5 -10 min. slots for you to plug and play or DJ one last handful of vinyl / bytes...

For all of the years that SubTonic has provided us a wonderful locale for hosting and attending experimental music, it's our turn to say thank you and goodbye! With SubTonic previously closed, this party will be hosted upstairs at Tonic, but SubTonic will be listening! There will be a DJ set-up, extra tables and a mackie mixer provided. Plan to keep it short and sweet. Sign-up will be at the door with the party started at roughly 10 after the early show. Spread the word!