Ruth White - "Flowers of Evil"

martin

----
Hello, I was just wondering, if anyone has this, would they mind CD-Ring me a copy please? I'd love to hear it and of course would be more than willing to send you something in return. Cheers!

martin

----
Oh, great! Ta very much.

Guess that's this thread over and out then. Unless anyone wants to derail it. How about we all talk about exotic ways to make omelettes? I've really got into making cheese ones recently, now I wanna spice up my omelette repertoire.

mms

sometimes
Oh, great! Ta very much.

Guess that's this thread over and out then. Unless anyone wants to derail it. How about we all talk about exotic ways to make omelettes? I've really got into making cheese ones recently, now I wanna spice up my omelette repertoire.

Is that from your local cheese emporium?

i'm into leek and tomato. always a winner.

martin

----
Is that from your local cheese emporium?

i'm into leek and tomato. always a winner.

Nah, I'm not funding that bighead's 'fromagerie' vanity project. A simple block of cash and carry cheddar does me.

Leek and egg? That's quite experimental. I'm never too sure about the whole egg/onion (and sort of onion) crossover thing, though I might as well give it a go.

stelfox

Beast of Burden
you need to sweat the onions/sort of onion things down until they're sweet, then the combo is really good. personally i like thinly sliced potato, blanched then thrown in with the onion/sort of onion things, possibly some garlic, softened in with it all, a little chilli (dried red flakes are good here and you can stir it into the beaten eggs along with a little pepper), a medium/generous layer of queso manchego or provelone on top then slam it under the grill until it's bubbling. this makes for a great tortilla that can be eaten hot or cold.

stelfox

Beast of Burden
prawn and asparagus regular omelettes are very good too. just toss some king prawns in a pan along with some spears of baby asparagus, cover them with egg and serve just shy of cooked through. still,plain slightly wet omelettes with some sea salt, pepper, a really good, crusty baguette and a green salad with a decent dressing are the best. tomatoes are too moist to put into an omelette without potato, i think, but that's just me.

Last edited:

arcaNa

Snakes + Ladders
Argh, was just about to say that I have it, and starting to dream up the perfect mixtape for you when I noticed you already got it sorted out! :D

(Good for you, but pure egoism make me continue to wonder what sort of weird shit you'd sent me in return! lol)

Great to see all sorts of obscure, über-avant reissues coming to the surface lately... Noticed more and more labels seem to see the worth in rescuing old, overlooked, experimental stuff...