polymorphic netlabel - contributors wanted

polymorphic

Spatt Mendlove
Anyone into netaudio ?

I am looking to expand the Polymorphic netlabel. I'd consider any contributions : reviewers, netaudio suggestions, interviews etc. Just really wanna get some more input.

I am thinking of expanding the podcast to syndicate standout netlabel releases from elsewhere on the web. There are other catch-all netaudio podcasts but the idea is to create a high quality stream..

We have "dubstep" (pre)release awaiting some words before wider publicity in the netlabel community also..

The site is not-for-profit so there's no money involved, just links / props from the site.

The netlabel community is MASSIVE and has it's own promo / distribution channels so it'd be good promo for any aspiring journos.

Polymorphic were part of the successful 3 day London Netaudio Festival event last year that featured international artists (mainly minimal techno / IDM / ambient
stuff) proving how strong the medium is. Polymorphic are also on the advisory panel for this years netaudio festival in Berlin.

If you fancy getting involved leave details here (or PM me), or contact them through the site.