survey of (dubstep) producers

dublinstep

Hello,

Someone mailed me privately from the dubstep forum and said that I should post up here about this survey I have going at the moment, I hope that's ok. I'm doing research on creative commons licensing, and the survey has ~25 questions in it, relating to attitudes of various situations, e.g. how would you feel if a non-profit production (e.g. educational film) used your music without your prior permission? That sort of thing.

Its aimed more at dubstep producers who publish their material on the internet, but I guess it could apply to anyone who produces tracks. Here's a link to it anyway:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=658513698174

I'll be posting up the results of it in about a month's time in the 'dubs' section of the dubstep forum. Obviously the more responses, the more valid it will be, so if you have five spare minutes to fill it in (shouldnt take any more than that) I'd really appreciate it.

Cheers!

dublinstep

Eventually it'll form part of a college thesis on whether Creative Commons licensing is a viable alternative to traditional Copyright or not.