ROFL with Dave Chappelle

Gabba Flamenco Crossover

High Sierra Skullfuck
OK, almost everyone and their dog has seen the masterpiece that is Rick James, but I didn't realise how much other quality stuff he's done. Then I found a tonne of videos on the comedy central site, and just spent all morning dying with laughter at the man's malevolent genius.

http://www.comedycentral.com/shows/chappelles_show/videos/season_2/index.jhtml

I'd especially recommend 'When Keepin It Real Goes Wrong' and 'Celebrity Trial Jury Selection'.

:D :D :D

elgato

I just dont know
what did the five fingers say to the face? SLAP!

he's so good. ive seen a standup of his (i think his most famous) and it was ridiculous, well worth checking. his delivery and physicality are incredible

i'd really like to see that Michel Gondry documentary about the concert he put on

crackerjack

i'd really like to see that Michel Gondry documentary about the concert he put on

Block Party. Well worth watching (though there's too much quick-cutting and not enough leaving the performers to just do their thing imo)

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
It's well worth getting series one and two and watching them in order, the trajectory he goes through as he realises just what he's doing and what he can get away with is pricless, he gets more and more frenetic as the series' go on, I can see why people thought he was on coke.