things you never expected to see at ukrecordshop.com

mos dan

fact music
'your order has been delivered on time'

(ordered three cds on april 9, still no word from them. GRRRRR)

evergreen

anyone have suggestions on how to deal with them? they didn't bother sending the Chronik mixtape in my last order, but haven't refunded me or written back for the past 2 weeks :mad:

big satan

HA-DO-KEN!
anyone have suggestions on how to deal with them? they didn't bother sending the Chronik mixtape in my last order, but haven't refunded me or written back for the past 2 weeks :mad:

blaze more dan you? you can have mine, but i'm warning you it is shit.

viktorvaughn

They charged me twice for an order, didn't answer 3 emails and i then had to ring around 7 times to eventually get anything - which isn't even a refund but a credit voucher!!

FIX UP.

nochexxx

harco pronting
They charged me twice for an order, didn't answer 3 emails and i then had to ring around 7 times to eventually get anything - which isn't even a refund but a credit voucher!!

FIX UP.

oh shucks, i ordered a cd from them via their ebay alias, it's been at least two weeks and has still yet to arrive