Rinse FM Sets

nomos

Administrator
^^ i _love_ that one. one of my favourite ever :D

i was thinking the same actually. i'll try to put a few up soon.

gumdrops

b live has a good flow - he actually has talent and doesnt just splurt his lines out like so many guys. but that accent is awful.

if anyone has early any dizzee sets i would be most grateful.

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
I actually was just about to do this thread myself.

Not just Rinse FM sets, people. There were other pirate stations too.

Give me a couple days and I'll put some classics up.

CFour

Ok so barefiles doesnt appear to be coming back. Anyone know whats happening there?
it has been offline a lot longer than anticipated but should be back soon with some changes (the lack of rinse sets being the most obvious)

Grievous Angel

Beast of Burden
This thread has got me hot...

... whatever happened to Silverdollar's tape archive online?

(Would be happy to put some effort / money into making this happen...)

viktorvaughn

that's also a great one. i think that the mp3 was rippped from the b-side first and then the a, because it goes into dj wonder for a bit. such good tunes on there though. "out to the pancake crew"

Yeah i think that must explain it! Love how he keeps shouting out a night called sex.

I have one with Wonder & Pepperdan back home and some DNB sets with Wiley and Riko on too.

Logos

Ghosts of my life
This thread has got me hot...

... whatever happened to Silverdollar's tape archive online?

(Would be happy to put some effort / money into making this happen...)

Yeah funnily I was wondering about that the other day (and the idea of doing something like this thread lol). But definitely Silverdollar's because I bet he has some sick tapes (Deja, Raw Blaze etc).

Anyway try this one:

Slimzee feat. Wiley, Dizzy, Godsgift, Dirty Doogz, Dog-Z - Rinse Fm 24/11/02 (Part 1)

http://senduit.com/55d9a4

Don't ask me where part 2 is...

mos dan

fact music
oh baby. can't wait to get home and get on a few of these that i don't have. will try and find something to contribute too. :)

btw, boring, off-topic technical question (tho if you solve it it will mean i have more sets available): i have a 250gb external hard-drive. the hard-drive in question recently fell off a table (ouch), and now i can't access it. it makes a combination of clicking and whirring noises, like my pc is trying to read the info but can't. do you reckon it's rescue-able? and how much am i gonna be charged?