Tanya: I Know I Love U

Logan Sama

BestThereIsAtWhatIDo
It is alright

Alright is the extent of my praise.

It lacks the emotions and feeling of a Ny song though. The beat is pretty decent too.

boomnoise

♫
It is alright

Alright is the extent of my praise.

It lacks the emotions and feeling of a Ny song though. The beat is pretty decent too.

great press quote that one:

"it's alright" logan sama (kiss fm)

i quite like it. perhaps it's a grower. i'll 1up on alright though.

Martin Dust

Techno Zen Master
Production is a bit too loose and it's well cheesy - does that sample Benga and Youngsta tunes, it sounds like I've heard it before somewhere.

Paul I reckon you're wrong about vocals and dubstep.

wonk_vitesse

radio eros
Im like a clown.. A smile is on my face, but my sadness and tears are hidden behind my mask.. Its easy to fool the world.. But its too hard to fool myself..!

not sure i'm diggin this one, look what she says about herself, nice juicy sample in the first 2 bars thoughb:p

Logan Sama

BestThereIsAtWhatIDo
It is a very good entry into music.

Hopefully her work will progress and build on this track into some excellent work.

dHarry

It's good; it just needs the vocals to be better recorded/produced and a few more Timba-esque tics and tricks to move it on up to the next level.

U Lost Me is more interestingly produced, though not as catchy.

gumdrops

beat sounds like a cousin of timberlakes my love. the vocals arent anything thaaaat special but it could be big. probably should be - its as good as any of the other big R&B songs of the past year or so. her vocals need to be autotuned a bit though for that 'big mainstream R&B hit' appeal.