the kode9 & space ape live act

nomos

Administrator
^ a properly fluid live show with kode9 dubbing and recombining tracks live on stage (laptop, effects, mixing desk) and space ape bouncing all over the stage. montreal went bonkers.

tate

Brown Sugar
^ a properly fluid live show with kode9 dubbing and recombining tracks live on stage (laptop, effects, mixing desk) and space ape bouncing all over the stage. montreal went bonkers.
That sounds fantastic. I saw that Kode & Space Ape were playing Mutek this year (Shackleton too, if I recall correctly), would have loved to have been able to make it up for that!

Blackdown

nexKeysound
yeah. although i havent seen it yet, for a while i've had a hunch this is a whole new leap for dubstep. i've asked, but kode wont let me release a recording of it :rolleyes: :)

adruu

This Is It
I am really jealous if this was the Mutek throwdown.

Does Space Ape spit on people at any point in the set? That could be really killer.

Generally, I think we can all agree the Nine puts the Ill in Brilliant.

nomos

Administrator
yeah. although i havent seen it yet, for a while i've had a hunch this is a whole new leap for dubstep. i've asked, but kode wont let me release a recording of it :rolleyes: :)

my first thought was that they should release a live album because the energy was incredible

nomos

Administrator
That sounds fantastic. I saw that Kode & Space Ape were playing Mutek this year (Shackleton too, if I recall correctly), would have loved to have been able to make it up for that!
it was fantastic. bit of a write-up here.

Does Space Ape spit on people at any point in the set?

sat_spit.jpg

Last edited: