deadbeat - journeyman's annual

zhao

there are no accidents
step in the right direction - microscopic dancehall, dub side of the bug, well designed but brings the heat as well

UFO over easy

online mahjong
been a bit disappointed by the last few things I've heard, apart from the plumbicon version which was sick... nice to hear good things about this :)

Diggedy Derek

Stray Dog
The first track off this is amazing- as warm and tasty as a bowl of chocolate. However, the album tails off quite a bit after that I think.

zhao

there are no accidents
but that gimme gimme track is pretty infectious. the vocals are fine, but if some jamaican artists would toast over these geek-beats...

I'm surprised that a couple of tracks might actually work on the floor.

album is by no means Off The Hook amazing, but on the whole a good nerd take on the boom boom.

Kuma

The Konspirator
but that gimme gimme track is pretty infectious. the vocals are fine, but if some jamaican artists would toast over these geek-beats...

I'm surprised that a couple of tracks might actually work on the floor.

album is by no means Off The Hook amazing, but on the whole a good nerd take on the boom boom.

When I played with Scott back in September, he was road testing a lot of the material that made it onto the album and no bones about it, the dance floor beats had a room of 400 losing their shit. Typically cut throat sound design but his beats are so much heavier...