lilly allen with the specials at glastonbury

gumdrops

if the specials did reform and do a reunion tour, id definitely go and see them. one of the few 'reunited' bands id really want to check out. still really original IMO. lilly allen kinda ruins this by singing on it but the band sound great. and good on her for getting them up there (wonder if it was her idea).

dHarry

Good to see Terry looking misanthropic and unimpressed as ever, as a foil to Lily's annoying chirpiness. And his voice sounds the same!

ifp

walked into a tent with the nevile staples band on just by accident, was great stuff!

east

It's the sort of crap idea for a team-up that Jools Holland has made a living out of promoting. I'll bet Robert Elms loved it too. And Paul Weller.

It's plop is what it is.

sodiumnightlife

Sweet Virginia
confession: i like lily allen. but i can't listen to the album all the way through. its just tooooooooooo sweet. asin tooth rotting rather than awwww

gumdrops

lillys album has some GREAT songs - but theyre all the singles. so the album gets annoying. plus she sings every song in the same key i think so it ends up a bit monotone and saccarine (as said two posts ago).

Logan Sama

BestThereIsAtWhatIDo
I would question the sexuality of anyone who finds her attractive. She looks like a teenage boy in a pudding bowl fringed wig.

UFO over easy

online mahjong
I would question the sexuality of anyone who finds her attractive. She looks like a teenage boy in a pudding bowl fringed wig.

LillyAllen.jpg

259-logan_268.jpg

lol