Movado

Blackdown

nexKeysound
Anyone else feeling Movado?

His voice touches me like few male singers ever... only Romanthony or Sizzla perhaps. "Touch Di Road" is deep, as it "Amazing Grace" (second clip on that link).

Anyone know his key releases? Forthcoming material?

Logan Sama

BestThereIsAtWhatIDo
When he deviates from talking a bag of fuckery and gun talk he is pretty dull. He has some good writers though.

Eric

Mr Moraigero
Yes completely! very into this right now. amazing grace is ... amazing. he is certainly best at the gun talk thing, but the style is quite original I feel. I like the purity of his voice coupled with nihilistic lyrics, and also his weird sense of (non)melody. punchy.

SIZZLE

gasoline for haters
yeah badman place is wicked, his 'wha dem a do' was a big hit on hot97 here in NYC for a while about 6 mos ago.

I like dreamin, and amazing grace as well.

Vybz Kartel has some sick war dubs at him right now check 'Mfrado' and some of the others I don't know the name of. Really specific and nasty, war does seem to draw it out of Vybz in a good way.

Eric

Mr Moraigero
the vp album turns out to be nice, at least the version I heard---too many stupid badman skits though

secretagentgel

ive only heard a few singles, but definitely feeling. more so than most other current dancehall mc's atm. looking to get the album soon.

ripley

how DO you spell his name? definitive answer time pls :)

Not sure there is one. Jamaican-style, spelling is improvisatory

Seen it spelled multiple times on his own promo material, plus flyers posters, etc. Go with the statistics maybe? Or folks I hear say it say "Mavado"