Rinse FM Live Webstream Up and Runnin'

luka

so you 'outsiders' would have had the chance to hear riko and dougz (dunno how to spell his name but i'm pretty sure he runs the station) doing a two hour long jungle set. that was incredible.

Melchior

Taking History Too Far
luka said:
so you 'outsiders' would have had the chance to hear riko and dougz (dunno how to spell his name but i'm pretty sure he runs the station) doing a two hour long jungle set. that was incredible.

Don't suppose anyone amnaged to rip/tape/whatever this did they?

Dubquixote

Submariner
autonomicforthepeople said:
Dubquixote: Your avatar is mesmerizing

thanks... i only hope by 'mesmerizing' you don't mean 'distracting bordering on annoying' ;)
i was a little worried about getting run out of town for it.

nomos

Administrator
no it's great. i was toying with an animated one myself. while we're on the subject, i like woebot's transparent one too.

about rinse: glad to see they got their site/stream sorted. i'm pretty excited about the mp3 downloads too.

Ach!

Turd on the Run
I didn't get the Dougz/Riko jungle set, but Riko Daniel stayed for Slimzee's set afterwards and I managed to get it onto PC.

http://s9.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1MN7UJX33R4XY2WDGRB7RQ53D6

At about 19mins in the reception gets all fuzzy for about 5mins, but before and after is good. Unfortunately the fuzziness occurs during my favourite tune on the set; check it out at around 18mins, then rewound at 20mins in - BIG BOI RIDDIM. Also, does anyone know what the new Jammer ones are called, especially the one with the whiney synth and stange ethereal vocal sample that comes at the end of about every 16 bars?

Last edited:

luka

and what about that dubby one jammer made for wiley, that's what dubstep should sound like

luka

yeah, don't forget about raw blaze, jah mek the world are on there still
i prefer it to rinse, when its actually on air.

S

simon silverdollar

luka said:
and what about that dubby one jammer made for wiley, that's what dubstep should sound like

are you talking about the one that sounds really like wiley's 'fire hydrant'? i think it's called 'blazin'?

luka

dunno. i haven't been paying much attnetion recently. does fire hydrant sound identical to ground zero? jammer and wiley are having some weird 'production clash' where they seem to be versioning the same tune over and over to see who can do it best. it could be fire hydrant.

S

simon silverdollar

yeah fire hydrant sounds very similar to ground zero.

tek tonic

slap dee barnes
wasn't there another site that was streaming pirates? i tuned in once or twice back in '03 but due to time zone issues i always used to catch random sets playing Ashanti and mediocre 2-step

Poet for Hire

Originally Posted by luka
and what about that dubby one jammer made for wiley, that's what dubstep should sound like. .

except that most grime is all midrange frequencies